This item has been SOLD
2002 3M-Matic 700a Adjustable Case Sealer – 110821023240
- Stainless steel construction for use in corrosive and high moisture environments
- Manually adjustable to a wide range of box sizes
- Seals uniform cases up to 30 per minute
- 3M™ AccuGlide™ SST Taping Heads apply a 2 inch “C” clip of Scotch® box sealing tape to top and bottom center seam
- Compression rollers squeeze flaps to together to create a tight center seam
- Adjustable top and bottom belt drive system for reliable conveyance of heavier or tall/light boxes
3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 700a-s is designed to seal the top and bottom center seams of up to 30 cartons per minute. Gearmotors provides power to the 4 drive belts, and adjustable side guides position and align your boxes for quick and easy throughput.
Manual Height and Width Adjustments Allow for Multiple Case Sizes
With a stainless steel frame, our 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 700a-s is designed to improve throughput and reduce packaging (PDF, 9.19 Mb) costs in corrosive and high moisture environments. It features top and bottom belt drives and upper and lower 3M™ AccuGlide™ SST taping heads. A height adjustment crank raises or lowers the taping head to adjust to box height and compression rollers position the top flaps of each box for precise sealing. The gearmotor provides power to the drive belts which run at 78 feet per minute. It can be quickly shut down using the centrally located emergency stop switch.
- Seals top and bottom of box in a broad range of uniform RSC sizes from 6″ to 21.5″ wide and 4.75″ to 24.5″ high and from 5 to 85 pounds