2016 SCS Automaberg Trim & Perf All-In-One Print Finishing System – Die-cut, Trim, Split, Cut, Perforate, Punch System – 012423131001D
2016 SCS Type TD (S/N: 1603527)
2014 Trim P. (S/N: 1311432)
A highly versatile and productive line which is a genuine “ALL-IN-ONE” solution for finishing operations. The line can include different work stations for multiple tasks and process optimization. The combination of TRIM&PERF with complementary modules offers high quality products combined with reliability, allowing the needs of digital systems to be met, as well as those for binding and, in particular, the production of specific products for single and multi-up work IN A SINGLE PASS.
Our company specializes in “ON DEMAND” products and is always able to offer NON-STANDARD solutions.
- Easily moveable
- In-feed belt table adjustable in height for easy connection with upstream machines
- The complementary modules allow an easy connection IN-LINE with other machinery
- Handles any material
- By simply pushing a button TRIM & PERF is transformed into a regular conveyor belt, no bypass or similar equipment needed
- The production of specific products also on request, will be met by the use of different accessory tools and the complementary modules
- + CONTINUOUS FEEDER Rubber belt type for folded and saddle stitched products and perfect bound books.
- + 3 WAY This module allows perfect alignment of digital sheets to a print reference mark.
- + GRIPPER Electronic system for PASS die-cutting: reduces machine set-up time, reduces preparation times and overlaying, allows a high level of product repeatability and reduces costs of American style dinking dies.
- + WASTE EJECTION The system allows diecutting without waste, clean shape products.
- + THERMO STICK Sticks together some sheets on the ink reference sides by thermo welding – improving the die cutting production process.
- + PRE-CUT DEVICE Perfect ‘spine’ cutting system up to 14 mm thickness.
- + TEAR OFF – PULL AWAY The system pull away mingled perforation sheets in preparation for the sewing step.
- + SIMPLE DECK Collect cards in series after die cutting.
- + EXIT BELT Shingle delivery belt with batch counter.
AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR FINISHING NEEDS
- No nicks! Connections between the cut product and the waste are not required
- Automatic waste ejection
- ‘Clean’ shapes ready to be packed
Superior quality in splitting and trimming – also for very small dimensions
ROUND CORNER CUTTING
Cutting including all four corners in a single pass
Combined perforating-punching jobs in a single pass to optimize production process efficiency
- FLAT CARDBOARD, ALSO LAMINATED UP TO 2 mm thickness
- + 3 WAY PERFECT ALIGNMENT OF DIGITAL SHEETS TO A PRINT REFERENCE MARK
- Folded and stitched product die cut without waste
- NON STANDARD SOLUTION ON DEMAND also on plastic material up to 1 mm thickness
- + PRE CUT DEVICE PERFECT SPINE CUTTING SYSTEM up to 14 mm thickness
- Standard radii from 3 to 15 mm
- stamp perforating, wire-comb perforating, tear-off perforating, single hole punching, file hole punching, euro hole
|Product size untrimmed (LxW)
sizes subject to jobs
|standard max. 500 x 600 mm
standard min. 50 x 50 mm
|Product thickness||standard max. 4mm
optional max. 14mm
|Speed max. mechanical||9.000 cycles/hr|
|Installed power||3 kW *|
|Compressed air requirement||200 l/min at 6 bar *|
|Weight||700 kg *|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2,000 x 1,360 x 1,200 mm *|
Acme Interlake Model A Flat Book / Saddle Stitcher – 041018030519Read more
GBC MC12 12″ Manual Twin Loop Wire Closer – Qty 2Read more
LECTROJOG 775 Table Top Paper Jogger – 081617105534Read more
Rollem Auto 4 Perf Slit Score MachineRead more
Nordson HM-IV Glue Melting UnitRead more
Standard Horizon JogFast Paper JoggerRead more