2016 GP2 Tech G-1 Hot Gluer w/ Automatic Viscosity Control (AVC) – 090221011720
List Price – $17,000
The G-1 gluer is the solution for safe, cost effective application
of adhesive to cover sheet. The G-1 design incorporates years
of experience and knowledge of hot glue application with the
quality and innovation that has established GP2 Technologies
as a leader for POD hardcover equipment.
The G-1 provides greater control over the process through the
employment of the Automatic Viscosity Control system (AVC)
along with the advanced electronics resulting in superior
savings and quality.
- IMPROVE QUALITY – Automatic viscosity control results in minimizing board warp Positive glue circulation maintains viscosity and temperature
- SAVE MONEY – Reduce glue consumption through accurate control of solids allowing minimum glue application per cover
- REDUCE DOWNTIME – Eliminate downtime caused by manually controlling viscosity With built-in timer and quick, predictable heating, adhesives will be ready for production
- IMPROVE SAFETY Interlocked guarding and e-stop for improved safety Friction drive for paper guide rolls eliminate pinch points
- SIMPLIFY Simple operation and automatic viscosity control allows for lower skill sets Removable glue pan allows for easy cleaning and changing of adhesives
- Max Gluing Width – 21″ (52 cm)
- Air Required – 2 scfm filtered air @ 35 to 120 PSI
- Water Required (for AVC) – ¼” line, 30 to 50 PSI
- Weight – 100 lbs
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!