This item has been SOLD
2015 EVO 45 Digital Printing Chiller – 012621080910
The EVO 45 is tailor made for the Series 4 range of Hewlett Packard digital printing presses. The chiller is designed for operation in ambient temperatures of up to +45°C. With the inclusion of the optional motor fan speed regulator, not only is there a reduction in the overall noise level of the chiller, but the chiller is also capable of operating in ambient conditions down to -10°C, enabling it to be located outside, away from the digital printing press.
Model: EVO 45, WKL 390
- Compact air cooled unit in closed housing.
- Fully corrosion free (no carbon, steel or aluminum in contact with water).
- Adjustable process liquid (= cooling liquid) temperatures from +25°C down to -5°C.
- Quality assurance certified in accordance with DIN ISO 9001.
- CE certified and UL/CSA listed -.
- Tailor made for use with digital printing systems.
- Unit and housing designed according to IP 54 for outside installation (protection against precipitation recommended).
- Global service support hubs in three main time zones.
- More 50 years worldwide service network experience in temperature control systems.
- Extensive experience with refrigeration of digital printing system due to well established cooperation with HP Indigo.
Cooling Duty @ +6°C – 45
Water Flow Rate – 120
Outlet Pressure – 7
Tank Volume – 320
Power – 400; 50 ; 3
Dimensions WxDxH – 850 x 1800 x 2075
Weight – 700