2013 Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Digital Printer w/ Image Server/Trimmer/Finisher/Stacker/Tab Feeder – CE028D
Since its introduction in 2007, customers have made bold statements about how the Canon Color imagePRESS Series has helped build their business and better serve their customers. Canon prides itself on partnering with customers and understanding their needs. It has historically invested approximately eight percent of annual revenue in research and development for its technologies. Canon will redefine itself, once again, as the leader in high-end color with a level of quality that rivals offset printing. The press will print images up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, producing sharp text, smooth gradations, and crystal clear, detailed images. The new developing, toner, and advanced calibration technologies provide outstanding color that remains consistent throughout each job. In addition, when printing on a variety of media finishes, Gloss Optimization ensures that the gloss of the media will match the imaged area. Within production environments, one of the most important elements to success is the efficiency in which jobs get out the door. For this reason, the imagePRESS C7010VP maintains engine speed regardless of media weight (LTR, 11×17, 12×18, 13×19, 13×19.2). A letter sized sheet will print at 70ppm on media up to 110lb. cover (300gsm). You can also load media and toner and empty the waste toner bottle while the press is running. Maximizing press uptime is key to a successful print operation. The Canon imagePRESS C7010VP device is equipped with Multi Feed Detection technology, preventing two sheets from entering the press at once. Canon remains committed to connect and simplify current and future workflows. Our goal is to deliver solutions that build efficiency and simplify your production processes. We support open standards such as JDF and PPML to automate and maximize efficiency in any print environment.
S/N: (21) GWS00870
Canon POD Deck-A1 (S/N: (21)MGK02919)
Canon F146001 (S/N: (21)GWD01130)
Canon F146000 (S/N: (21)GWS01129)
Canon F146002 (S/N: (21)GWJ01249)
Canon Saddle Finisher-AJ2 (S/N:(21)HLX01711)
Canon Trimmer-D1 (S/N: DSQ11430)
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi with 256 levels of gray enable the highest near-offset quality for the most color critical environments.
- The imagePRESS C7010VP and imagePRESS C6010VP run at rated speed on a vast variety of medias ranging from 16 lb. bond to 120 lb. cover.
- Gloss Optimization technology enables the adjustment of the imaged area appearance to minimize deviations in gloss reflectance relative to media finish.
- Closed-loop, real-time color controls coupled with new internal environmental controls help to keep high quality consistent – even throughout longer runs.
- Air Suction, Air Separation, and Air Assist technologies provide reliable, accurate paper feeding, just like offset.
- The imagePRESS C7010VP series features 2,000 sheet input standard, with the ability to scale up to 10,000 sheets. All trays accommodate all supported media.
- Canon’s oil free V Toner enable one of the widest color gamuts and a lay-flat finish, just like offset inks, even on pages with high toner coverage.
- On-the-fly replacements of paper, toner, and waste toner keeps jobs flowing through the press to maximize uptime.
- Productivity enhancements enable increased performance for complex jobs, including jobs containing mixed-media and mixplex sheets.
- The new imagePRESS C7010VP Series features increased part life of several key parts and components, increasing uptime and reliability to help your press meet the demands of deadline-oriented environments.
- Modules for saddle-stitching, stapling, perfect binding, hole-punching, and in-line trimming can be quickly integrated with any imagePRESS model.
- More durable parts, recyclable consumables, and energy-saving mode leverage on-demand printing sustainable; print on recycled stocks and produce output that can be easily de-inked and recycled.
- The Media Library lets you create, edit, manage, and select medias from one central location. Once the details of the media are entered it’s stored and the press is set for optimal performance and quality.
- The flexible Customer Productivity Program (CPP) complements a standard service contract and enables trained operators to perform proactive maintenance procedures.
- The new Rev Gen Services extend the range of the Essential Business Builder Program Portfolio to include a 12-week sales development program to increase customer revenue.