2009 PhotoBook Mitafold – 112421014612
The Mitafold precisely creases and folds sections to be subsequently glued back to back in the Mitamax. With its creasing bar,soft fold pocket and pressure rollers the machine can handle thin board, silver halide paper, offset paper with or without lamination and regardless of grain direction.
- Precise crease and fold position
- Interchangeable rule and matrix creaser
- Pressing rolls
- Touch screen operating panel
- Suitable for silver halide paper
- Pressing rollers
- Sheet size: min.150 x 200 mm max.450 x 900 mm
- Paper weight: Crease: min 80/ max 500gr – Fold: min 120 / max 450 gr
- Paper thickness: Crease: min 0.1/ 0.8 mm – Fold: min 0.16 / 0.65 mm
- Creasing pressure: 40 – 500 kg
- Speed: max. 10’000/h – depending on size
- Machine weight and dimensions: 450 kg. /2’500 x 850 x H 1’350 mm
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!