This item has been SOLD
2007 MGS Model IPP Pick and Place Stacker – 012023132031D
The MGS Machine Model IPP™ is an intermittent motion, pick and place, feed stackable, tray denester.
- Maximum speeds: up 100 cycles/min vertical & 70 cycles/min horizontal;
- Simple design translates to an easy installation;
- Clean, logical control panel design makes the machine easy to operate;
- Standard construction incorporates a sanitary design suitable for most bakery or pharmaceutical installations. Wash-down construction available;
- Standard air cylinder drive offers a virtually maintenance free motion control and drive system;
- Smooth pivot rod motion creates a steady placement, especially at higher speeds;
- Pivot rod motion control enhances machine versatility, allowing for the possibility of the unit to be utilized in future tasks;
- Quick and easy product changeover means less downtime and greater machine efficiency;
- Many options available, allowing the end user to customize the machine to their specific needs.
MATERIALS TYPICALLY HANDLED:
- Multifold Coupons;
- Plastic Plates;
- Plastic Trays;
- Styrofoam Trays;
- Parchment Paper;
- Foil Trays;
- Paperboard Trays;
- Card Stock;
- Single Sheet Paper Stock.
- 100 Cycles Per Minute Vertical Placement Mode;
- 70 Cycles Per Minute Horizontal Placement Mode.