This item has been SOLD
2004 Scott 10000 Automatic Plastic Index Tab Machine – 052522000222A
The Scott Ten Thousand Automatic Plastic Index Tabbing Machine (aka Scott 10000 Automatic Plastic Index Tabber) is the world’s fastest plastic tab index machine. The Scott Ten Thousand can and will produce 10,000 tabs per/hr. making its name more than just a catchy phrase. The machine features ten sets of heat rollers and two sets of non-heat rollers to bond the plastic to various thicknesses of paper. Special heat controllers reach and maintain an accurate temperature. Operators can set the counter for up to 999,999, push the “Start” button and the Scott Tabber Ten Thousand performs the rest. The instant the counter reaches the preset number, the Ten Thousand stops, avoiding costly overruns. Also, when the machine runs out of tape, it immediately stops feeding paper. It only takes a few minutes to thread a new tape reel. A durable electric clutch and brake keep the plastic feeding smoothly. Pre-set plastic length dimensions automatically center the tape on the heated rolls.
Special heat controllers reach and maintain an accurate temperature. Just dial-in the adjustments to get the heat settings you want, or turn off the heat switch and use the Ten Thousand as a high-speed tabcutter only. Heavy Duty Construction The 750 lb steel weldment base stabilizes the machine as it cuts up to 10,000 plastic tabs per hour. Accurate Counts Set the counter for up to 999,999, push the start button and the Ten Thousand performs long and short runs with breathtaking speed.
*Comes only with accessories shown in pictures*
- Speed: 10,000 plastic index tabs
- Sheet Size: Maximum: 14-3/4″ x 13-1/2″ (381 mm x 304.8) Minimum: 5″ x 4-3/8″ (127 mm x 111.1 mm) Binding Side Listed First
- Plastic Size: Maximum: 5-1/2″ (139.7 mm) Minimum: 1″ (25.4 mm)
- Tab Cut Size: Maximum: 5″ (127 mm) Minimum: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Standard Knife Sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ (6.3mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.1mm)
- Paper Load: Approximately 2,000 sheets
- Counter: 1-999,999
- Motor: 2 hp.
- Electrical Requirement: 40 amp, 220 V three phase, 50 or 60hz
- Ball Bearings or Bushings on all moving parts
- Lubrication: Fully Automated
- Floor Space Required 101″ x 198″ (2565.4 mm x 5029.2 mm) w/ conveyor
- Dimensions: Length: 126″ (3200.4 mm) includes Conveyor Width: 48″ (1219.2 mm) 77″ (1955.8 mm) includes Conveyor Height: 69″ (1752.6 mm)