This item has been SOLD
2004 Rip-It Speedsetter X2 Computer to Plate System – 012122075422
Also known as an imagesetter, this machine uses a laser to image press plates directly from computer files. Imaging at 2400 dpi and 175 lines per inch, the SpeedSetter is capable of imaging fine lines and screens 12″x8″.
Model: 300L (S/N: 201466) Sep. 2003
Model: SMM01 (S/N: JVZC461) Nov. 2004
- Virtual Drum Technology for consistent, accurate film.
- 10 m Laser Spot for maintaining detail at 150 to 300 Ipi screens
- High output speed (SpeedSetter 300 x2 images a full 12.5″x 18.75″A3+ page in 2.4 minutes at 2400 dpi).
- Laser Diode Light Source – solid state for high reliability
- User Interface: Programmable,S key, four-row LCD display
- Supply cassette for 200′ (60 M) bulk load or 165′ (50 M) daylight load film
- 15′ (3 M) take-up cassette included
- True desktop size and weight – 25.2″ x 14.2″ x 14.5″; under 96 pounds
- Compatible with RIPit’s OpenRIP· Offset Edition, Adobe· PostScript” 3’· interpreter.