2002 Felins RPT-10 Rotary Pak-Tyer – 111523316005A
Model: RPT-10 Rotary Tyer
Machine Dimensions: 27″ x 52″ x 32″
Machine Weight: 250lbs
Throat Depth: 9.75″
Max. Product Opening (W x H): 14.5″ x 14.5″
Speed (Cycles/Minute): Up to 45
- American-made quality and reliability
- Unique pivot arm tying
- Ease of set-up, use and maintenance
- Versatile, limitless applications
- Several activation methods
- Various tying materials available (see Materials tab below)
Each of our material options is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- POLYTAPES– Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- COTTON TWINES – Twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- ELASTICS – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade elastics are also available upon request.
- Available in multiple sizes
- Fully adjustable tension
- Operator and service training available
- World-class, local service and support