This item has been SOLD
2001 Atlas Copco GA 22 Rotary Screw Air Compressor – 070822000381A
Product Type: GA 22
S/N: AII 258937
Max Final Pressure: 182psi
Free Delivery: 103.5cfm
Hp 30 Motor Power
3600 r/min Max Speed
- Highest reliability– The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. This ensures a long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating cost. The compressor contains the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element.
- Reduced energy costs– Our GA compressors can reduce your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs, thanks to the use of our highly-efficient element. Furthermore, the GA Variable Speed Driver (VSD ) reduces energy costs by an additional 35-50% on average by automatically adjusting the air supply to your air demand, with a large turndown operating range. (link to VSD )
- Air system integration– The GA WorkPlace Air System can be installed where you need compressed air. Its low noise operation and integrated air treatment equipment eliminates the need for a separate compressor room. All GA compressors are tested and delivered ready for use. The integrated options will reduce installation costs and pressure drops significantly, thus saving additional energy costs.
- Advanced control and monitoring– To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Integrated air treatment– All GA compressors can be installed with integrated dryers, filters and oil-water separators to protect your compressed air network. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increases efficiency and ensures quality in your final product.