1999 Heidelberg Quickmaster QM 46-2 Two Color Printing Press – 081723268001B
Model: QM 46-2
- Efficiency in Small-Format Offset Printing.
- Compact feeder with pile board for all formats
- Electronic sheet monitoring and arrival control for reliable paper travel
- AutoPlate for automatic plate changes
- Register setting on the fly saves time
- Large rapid-response inking unit for excellent print quality
- Alcohol-free direct continuous dampening system for consistency in the production run and rapid drying
- Joint washing of inking and dampening units for rapid job changes
- Logical operation that is easy to learn
- The QM 46 – good things come in small packages
- The QM 46 is the ideal press for high-quality print items for private and business use. Its compact design means that only the smallest of footprints is needed to exploit its strengths to the full, and its high level of automation makes the press easy to operate for both one and two-color jobs.
- Last but not least, investing in a QM 46 will quickly pay off for you and your customers thanks to its productivity and cost-effectiveness.
- Printing stock
- Min. sheet size 140 mm × 89 mm (5.51 in × 3.50 in)
- Min. sheet size with add-on for small formats 100 mm × 100 mm (3.94 in × 3.94 in)
- Max. sheet size 460 mm × 340 mm (18.11 in × 13.39 in)
- Max. print format 453 mm × 330 mm (17.83 in × 12.99 in)
- Thickness 0.04 mm – 0.3 mm (0.0016 in – 0.012 in)
- Gripper margin 7 mm (0.28 in)
Length × width 505 mm × 340 mm (19.88 in × 13.39 in)
Substrate Metal/polyester Thickness 0.1 mm – 0.2 mm (0.0039 in – 0.0079 in)
- Pile heights (including pile carriage)
- Feeder 490 mm (19.29 in)
- Delivery 540 mm (21.26 in)
Dimensions of the Printmaster QM 46-2
Number of printing units 2
Length 1.50 m (59.06 in)
Width 1.27 m (50 in)
Height 1.53 m (60.24 in)
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!